Kara Marsh - Principal
- At St Finbarr’s since 2013.
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Education (Primary) from the University of Southern Queensland and holds a Certificate III in Business
- Expertise: Teaching and learning and student and staff wellbeing, working with graduate teachers
- Interests: Rural life, family, singing and swimming
Bridget Wells- Teacher
- At St Finbarr's since 2021
- Qualification: Bachelor of Education (Primary) - University of Southern Queensland
- Expertise: Over 15 years teaching in Toowoomba Diocese and International schools
- Interests: Travel
Tessa Hennessy- Prep Teacher
- At St Finbarr's since 2020.
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Education (Primary), University of Queensland
- Expertise: Early Childhood Education, AUSTSWIM Teacher
- Interests: Netball and music & Family
Janell Jarzembski - School Officer
- At St Finbarr’s since 2009 (and former graduate of St Finbarr’s School).
- Expertise: Childcare and early childhood education
- Interests: Craft and tennis
- Kerri Thompson - Administration/WHS officer
- At St Finbarr’s since 2020.
- Expertise: Administration, Workplace health safety
- Interests: Sports and community
Danielle Porter - Administrative Officer
- At St Finbarr’s since 2014.
- Expertise: Finance, business administration and event management
- Interests: Outdoor activities and target shooting